- Beede Swim & Fitness Center
- Otters Youth Swim Team
Otters Youth Swim Team
Welcome to the 2022-2023 Otters Swim Team!
Our recreational swim team is designed to provide a positive team environment for learning good sportsmanship through competitive swimming. Otters begin with the fundamental skills and we build from there to allow each swimmer to achieve their individual goals. Our Otters team is an inclusive community and we provide a safe and healthy environment for all of our swimmers to begin a lifelong love of swimming.
2022-2023 Practice Times8 and Under swimmers (chose any two days per week):
- Monday 5:00 to 6:00P
- Wednesday 5:00-6:00P
- Sundays 3:00-3:45P Choose any two days to practice.
- Tuesday 5:00-6:00P
- Thursday 5:00-6:00P
- Friday 5:00-6:00P
- Sunday 3:45-4:30P
- Monday-Friday 6:00 to 7:30P
- Sunday 4:30-5:30P
For any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org Spread the word and join the fun!
- A bag big enough for all your stuff
- Bathing suit- worn to practice
- Goggles (an extra pair is always handy)
- Flipper/Fins- these are not required but Beede fins will not be available. Kickboards and pull buoys will be available but families may want to have their own.
- Clothes to change into if necessary
- All Otters must swim on their designated swim time and day. There will be no making up missed practices on other days.
- All Otters under 14 must have a parent/guardian on the premises in the bleachers or in their car.
- We do not keep a lost and found. Try to keep track of those goggles, water bottles, etc!
- Please come to practice already wearing your suit so you can bypass the locker room.
- Swimming in the pools before and/or after practice is not permitted.
If you would like Otters gear here is the website. https://www.swimoutlet.com/concordotters/