- Programs & Events
- White Pond
- Guest Passes/Daily Admission
Guest Passes/Daily Admission
Guest Passes/Daily Admission at White Pond
- There is a maximum of 400 beach goers allowed at the facility at any time. The Waterfront Director/Head Lifeguard may limit admissions if safety is a concern. If capacity is reached, guests will not be allowed.
Daily Admission/Guest Fees
- Resident and Non-Resident guests/daily admission welcome.
- White Pond Beach Members can have a guest join them at the beach for $5/guest over the age of 3. Member must be present with guest at time of entrance.
- Non-members can purchase a pass for $5 per person ages 3+.
- Any guests/daily admission under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult (age 19+)
Acceptance of Rules
- Daily admission/guest pass holders are subject to beach rules and admission may be revoked by Waterfront Director or Head Lifeguard.
- The White Pond parking lot is for cars with a paid admission (Membership or Daily Admission). There is no parking on Plainfield Road, on the country road, or any Private Ways in the White Pond neighborhood.
How to Pay/Refunds
- All guests must check in at the Guard Hut upon arrival to pay.
- Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard or Discover) or cash will be accepted at the Beach.
- Refunds are not provided in the case of closures including but not limited to weather and algae blooms.
- White Pond staff are at the beach during all scheduled hours of operation. If the Recreation Department, along with support from the Town Manager’s Office and Board of Health, determine that it is not safe to swim due to an algae bloom (or other reasons), swimming at the beach will not be allowed. Unless otherwise noted, the park will remain open for passive recreation uses and we welcome members to come and enjoy the space.
- The Recreation Department will only notify MEMBERS of swimming closures. This will happen via email and text message. Alerts will not be posted on any website or other public forum as the reason for closure/reopening can change very quickly.
- Swimming closures only apply to the Town’s Beach at White Pond.